Mini Family Photoshoot


During my free time i like to scroll through to get some inspirations to explore more on my photography aspects. I saw a couple of really nice family photos and decided, ok why not i try to take a shot on this. Amy & Elfe, being my loyal client, right from their pre wedding shoot till now, are more than willing to allow me to have this shoot at the comfort of their home.

They've yet to move in but gonna do it real soon. Poor Ayden was having diarrhoea on the day we did the shoot, initially, i was quite worried if he'll be cranky and all, even advised Amy to postponed the shoot if things are getting a little haywire. However, she was being persistent and assuring me that he's ready for the shoot.

I used mainly natural light for this shoot and i love the end product of it! In fact, shooting with natural light is the best way to bring our the best in people. hee. Somehow, i love how the light illuminates through the windows and all. Still yet to complete editing the rest of the pictures.

Special thanks to by B for being my assistant for the day, he never fails to help me when in need. hee! This shoot was done approximately within 2 hours and towards the end of the shoot, Ayden was fast asleep.

Truly, satisfaction is upon seeing your works presented and people appreciating it. Its something that i have never received in my 6years of working in that same organization. bleargh

Enjoy the photos below!!
IF you're interested to engage me as your personal photographer for your event,
feel free to PM me. :)





































































Below is the end product in hard copy;

1 x A3 size print & frame
1 x 8R size print & frame












































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts