My oh my..late 20s hello there

So, yesterday during work, i was having an introduction conversation with this random colleague and suddenly it hits me when i was asked, what's your age?

And i'm like..26? Then i thought to myself, oh shit, no this year is 27! OMG, sounds so old...It's carry how in a blink of eye, i've entered the late 20s category. I can't quite believe it too. I miss being carefree and all. To think that i'll only enter marriage life towards my late 20s sounds more depressing, lesser couple moments. Well, people gives advise not to conceive too late or you have to still take care of the young ones when you're old and weary. That also means, you can't retire early as you still need a stable source of income to raise the young ones.

There's just so much considerations to think of once you enter marriage life, isn't it? I wouldn't want to put pressure on myself too much, as for now, enjoy the single days, travel and explore while we still can. Some people have the luxury of time but no money, while some is otherwise.

I really hope and pray for the best, it makes me feel scared and nervous thinking of how one day, i've to give my all to someone.I'm not quite sure if i'm capable of doing that but i'll try. May god guide me through. Being good has so much challenges to face through compared to being bad.

On a another note, did some workout today. Been a long time that i neglected my abs, now it's getting weaker. :( Must be more consistent, kept saying to myself. GRR. On a brighter note, i love this sports bra by Piere Cardin, the support and copy material plus, it was on sale 2 for $40! Way cheaper than those sports branded bras. Love grabbing stuffs on sale :))

Missing my B :(



Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts