it brOke MAi Heart So0 much

i cant believe it..he talked to me,..dat i didnt mind .. but almost evry wrds dat came out frm his mouth realli touched my heart n break my heart..

it realli leaves a great impact on me..
i dun realize dat i had broke his heart so0o much ..after all the sacrifices he made fur me ..
i still be dat wae.. i noe he dun deserve me..im juz too bad fur him..
but i noe no matter wat my love fur him will never change.. n i will alwaes takes his wrds..

pls u r evrything to me..u taught me how to live in life..n u means evrything to me..pls dun giv up hope on me..
it realli disheartened me..pls u muz realli giv ur support..i will try my best to be a good gal juz like wat u want..but slowly..it takes tyme n courage n moz imptly support frm u..

u r da best of da best no matter wat..

deAd
saF

Comments

Popular Posts