ITs MakIn ME cRaZEE






i felt so restless ..i dunno wie these days im gettin tired so easily ..im addicted to one book a mly novel ..though ..it so interesting dat it makes me go crazze
summore i still need to make a tough decision dat will lead me to my future ..
each step im going thru also huurts deeply..
im confused,evry minute been thinking
gotta made the right decision
hope god will show me the right way

well juz now i cabot frm fnn ..stressed sia ..no moood to go..
den g study wid abu,hafiz n fatin more peacefull
shared stories..didnt noe hafiz was a pro..
hehe..alwaes act tough infront of galz dunno wie
but good i got good tutor!


haiz..still gt no idea wad to do..yest gt guy ask fur my no..
but lyke coward lyke dat..takde buah..
hehe ..i so mean!!

haiyo nvm lah juz go wid the flow lah



deAD
saF

Comments

Popular Posts