i stiLL canT geT it THru me..

well.. oh god todae i woke up so late..its nearly 1pm..god i didnt noe dat i was too tired..well i didnt follow members to nyp at 11:30..i juz dun haf da mood lah..thinking bout all the homework n assignments we haf ..n also all the test that im having nxt week.

great.. juz how am i going to fit all these in my damn slow brain??!!alll emotions came running over me..i juz had so much things going thru my head..den summore gt campcraft comp

i kept thinking wat he actaulli wanted n wished for
i kept thinking how am i gonna change myself fur da betta..but still'
at tymes wen iwan to change its only fur the period / few daes only
wie iz it so hard??wie am i so weak

iz worth doin such things
i dunnoe sumtymes i dun even hoe whu i am
whu am i suposed to be..
why am i dis wae
am i dat bad n unappreciative??



freAK..a mEaniE


deAd
SaF

Comments

Popular Posts