ouh.. todae i went to religious class..

my teacher had indeed become more kinder..or i already bcome more mature??

hm.. i've learnt lots of new things..to become a better person..she said no matter wat happen or how bad u r juz dun leave ur prayers aside..

now gt new classmates..class become more crammed but dat i dun mind..wat interest me now iz dat da wae she teach is interesting n u wont ever get bored wif it..we had more communication ..dats makes lesson more interesting..n i dun thing dat asking q in class is a thing to be shy animore..she is indeed a gd teacher!! she's great she taught me lotz!! n i realli appreciate dat..i'll never forget wat she taught(hopefully)..

trying to change fur da betta..but still lotz of circumstances..god help me ..guide me to the right path..the path which will leads to meeting u,...

hey i learnt sth new..n wen i told mai mum bout dat..coincidentally she doin da thing dat turns out to be wrong..i felt guilty tellin dat..but im amazed at her..she immediately threw dat away..

wat my dad sae bout my mum is true! man, boy am i lucky to get these parents!!thank god so0o0 mucH fur giving me such good parents..hm.. i hope to be a good parent one day..but i've alwaes wished dat god will take me away as soon as possible so dat i cant do any sins no more..

deAD

saF

Comments

Popular Posts