a sigh of relief

todae my prelims is 90% over
wad a relief
yea really
bt tt doesnt meant stop studyin
i'll try to study almost evridae doin assessment
maths, i gotta work on it
though i've done much practices
bt i dun tink its enuf realli
urgh maths made me mad
no doubt
ok yest guess wad
i was thinkin of sleepin
den suddenly
patrick advise me to study beside her
so sweet of her
my sweety patrick
thx to patrick i manage to study till 1+
i put my alarm to 5am
tot of studyin in d morn
bt unfortunately
it didnt turn out tt wae
haiz..
woke up at 6:15
didnt hear d alarm at all
den bath n prayed n studied till 7:05
den change to sch u
n went to sch
well..i juz dunnu
whether i can make it
juz nw art
was ok
manageable
hopefulli i gt a b3
cos i realli need d points
my other sub nt so strong
sci p1 juz nw was ok
luckily dere wasnt much calculations n chemical formulas
if nt it make me g insane
well im feelin sleepy now
at nite gt SUTUN 2 dun 4get to watch yea

tmr morn gotta wake up early to sch
do art
yippee!!
well todae went home wif dot
alwaes hav lots of laughter wif tt air mengalir
haiyo cant standd it
bt 1 thing fer sure
she alwaes laugh at her own jokes b4 other ppl react
haha
weird bt true!
well got a werd fer d dae
cyg cyg !!

ok ok
till here...

so0o0o l0o0o0ong...

dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts