stronger den yest


fer todae
im fasting
yeps
so muz b quai..
hehe
onli left 1 more day to go
ok tmr my pract sci
god pls help me score!
i hope i can scoree too
haiz..ive alwaes been lazy to pray recently
im alwaes lazing arnd
playin comp
n i felt so sinful
todae went mad..
thank god..i've bcome better
i'll try to be better as each day passed
well ..went mad bought sth at hougang mall..
n went home straightaway
haiz at mad we combined class ..
d guys frm other class are so childish
haiz alwaes kena scold n nag
ive been tru tt b4
n now im changin to b more mature

its so impt to
receive critism
as sumtimes it actualli helps us to b better
d fasting season is drawin near
yippee!!
can save $$ n get flat tummy..
hahah if nt i'll alwaes search fer snacks..
thank god fer givin me such caring family
alhamdulillah..
n now im so bored ..
haiz..

lets tok abt todae
my journey to mad
it was ok as usual
bt i hate d service given by most sporeans
realli its a disgrace to tourists
n also its totally disgusting
our sAlesperson herre juz dunnu d basic meaning of courtesy
n also i tink moz sporeans r selfish only think of themselves
juz nw i was readin sth while waiting fer bus at d queue which stated d
specific bus im goin to ride on
bt only i am d one queueing up no one else
its quite a surprised to noe tt
d bus had oledi reach wen i was d only one passenger
i didnt realise it was my bus
too engrossed in readin sth else
den luckily god made me realise i juz hav d urge to look up n found out d bus infront of me
was d bus im takin
thx to d kind driver hu waited fer me
he actualli had already closed d doors
n open it up fer me to ride on
i felt disheartened as der was actualli a couple hu didnt
queue up n juz took d bus infront of me
dey didnt like call me out to tell tt d buss was here
dey juz stared blanky n ride up
selfish ppl!!
hate it
urgh typical sporeans..

dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts