+its nearly over or is it juz a begining??+

well todae woke up arnd 10+
well yest had such a god luagh wif patrick n sandy
goin insane in d mid of d nite arnd 12+
yea really
nv did anithink yest
spent so much time on comp
urgh
blogger is such a fust
ok lets move on to todae
so i woke up imeediately bathed n clean myself
hate being dirty
ok den did laundry
seeing d piles of clothes
cant stand it so wash it n hang it out to dry
sumhow feel smngt
haha
well thx to god hu giv me d strength
n giv me a chance to live another day
after tt start blogging
well after disgotta study like shit cos tmr gt sci
n art
yea
hopefully my art turns out well
cos im gonna change my final design
ouh well
missin patrick
patrick is so cute !!
n entertaining

ok ok cant rite much more ..
gotta go n study
hecks

dead
saf

Comments

Popular Posts