+ resulTs +

Picts taken secretly by lil greeniez..durin lesson..free period



todae is d dae
im so not lookin forward
cos i felt so lethargic
really
i dun even hav d mood to g sch
bt i hav to..
haiz..
ouh well evrithink goes on as usual
get our papers back
im utterly dissapointed wif my results
really
honestly my maths paper 1
was a disgrace
i hav done so many careless mistakes
which i dunnu why i did it mr low ..
im so foolish
i cld hav score better
d simple sums which i've practised lots of times
i got it wrong juz bcos of carelessness
haiz..
nvm ..fer Os im goin to brush up my skills
n practise not to b careless
haiz..
well urm..i actualli gt a 40/80 fer p1
n 66 fer p2
end up only a c5..dissapointing ..really
bt we havent finish gone thru d papers yet
fer p2
hopefully i can get more marks..
i hope so..
well chem was..
urgh juz dun wanna tok abt it
i only gt 36.5..p3, yikes
i dunnu wie .im gettin many Cs..n nt even a B yet
yikes its so scariiee..
realli..
well juz now i had a mood swing..
urgh hhate tt
i was so dissapointed wif myself such tt i juz dun felt lyke talkin to ani1
i noe my frens juz dunnu wad to do to me..
urgh.
i was so bored durin my free period ..
slept fer a while n took some picts while mr low took over d poa t'cher.
didnt brought anithink to sch todae
except fer art..
god. pls giv me d strength, d courage n perservearance to strive thru
to succeed. amin!
i thank god..fer makin me stronger as days passed by
i juz wanted to keep my mouth shut most of the times
frm now ownwards..
well my class plan fer a class chalet in nov
bt d expense cost $20!
isnt it alil too much
ouh well i dun feel lyke goin
most probably im not
aniwae its nt as if we'll be as one..
sum will go wif their cliques to elsewhere..
hmm lets juz see how it goes..
bt to me $20 is too much.
den i received news tt i am goin to received a reward tmr
totally no mood fer tt at all
i dun feel like goin up d stairs n shaking tt ai poo hands
urgh later she'll comment on my skirt agn..
well im satisfied wif one thing
my art boards only left wif two
hopefully can end by this week.
hope so.

ouh well.
confidence running low
bt cant giv up
strive tru till d end
wif god's help n guidance..

dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts