argh!!

man i've taken lots of picts.yst n tday, bt sadly dis stupid blogger disable me frm uploading my photos.
damn it!
ouh well nvm,
i'll edit it wen i hav d time.
so yst we cel coco b'dae.
it was great!
yum yum.
hee..
at nite i hear paranoia frm 89.7fm.
scarrie.
d mly listeners shld try n listen t it,
interesting!! mon - fri, 12 am - 1am.
so yeah.
tday sth horrible happen to me.

i must say it was d most disgusting experience ever.
argh!
ok .
it was d usual routine.
taking mrt in d morn wif d rest of my peeps.
so i felt sleepy juz nw.
so wen i see an empty seat i hurry to seat at tt seat.
unfortunately d i was like a sardin.
squeezed in btwn 2 guys,
argh.
bt it doesnt really matter. as atleast i have a seat.
as usual i put my headphones one.

blasting my melody to my ears.
while listening pleasantly to my melodies,
i realise frm d corner of my eyes, ther's as if insects movg.

i tot it was a housewife. so i didnt bother to look arnd.
n then to my horror when i turn beside to look at d insect which was movg abt.
i found out it was a baby coakcroach.argh!!
n let me tell YOU,
it's not only one of em.
ther was like 2 or 3 or even more of em.
i had d shocked of my life.

my brain juz stop fer a moment.
not knowing what to do.
i tried to remain calm though.
d insects were crawling all over d guys hands, tighs..n he did nth. not movg even an inch.
i look forward. n saw valeri facial expression.
she signalled me to get up.

n tt was when i quicky stand up n stand beside sak.
argh!!
utterly disgusting.
i juz dunnu where d coakroach came frm n why ther r so many of em.
bt 1 thing fer sure, i'll alwaes check d person nxt to me whenever i get a seat.

n bcos of this incident.
all my peeps start to tease me.coakroach gal.
grr!!
its not funny ok.
bt tt valeri kept laughin.hmmph.
n also d rest.
haiz.. wad a day.
so aft tt steph n i n d rest, to buy hafiz present.
hee.
we saw him n other several adssians.
werkin in several shops in causeway.
farhan n arif kept bad-mouthing hafiz.
very bad!!
so we went hm aft tt, walk n walk.
exhausting.yupps.
tmr we'll cel hafiz b'dae n watch movie hopefully.
hee.
ok i'll stop herre!!
i HATE creepy crawlies!!!
utterly freaking disgusting!

n now im back to myself again.
yar. im not havg any head over heels or wad stupid shit animore.
freak.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts