A test for patience.



hi ppl!

im sick yar. n tday im absent frm sch. my prediction was right. i had flu n sore throat luckily im feelin betta ryte nw. thank god i didnt hav a fever. ouh im very weak. very weak. i can get wet in d rain. or i'll be falling ill.

i think its bcos of d changin weather. it cause ppl to fall ill easily. yst was damn hot. yar. alhandulillah. i hope i can g t sch tmr. i wan t g ngee ann poly open hs. anione wants to accompany me? i wan t g aft my sch ends.at 12;30. yar arnd der. pls, msg me or call me aite. yst im feeling very cold. i used 2 quilts wrapped arnd my body to keep me warm.

cant sleep peacefully. my nose is creating probs. steph n val also didnt attend sch tday due to they-noe-why. haha. ok. i've been forcing myself drinking lots of water. yar n i pee instanteneously.haha. i juz want t get well.

mumsy n papsy been so worried. gosh its only flu n sore throat tts it. such lovely parents. ouh yst coco n sillyo start their tuition. its was ok they told me. except tt they think siling pri is dirty. hehe. disgusting.

i noe ther is a reason why god wants me to fall ill. i guess i've nt been thanking god all this while fer all the things god gave me. this is d period when i can make self-reflection n remember god. ya. i'll start praying tmr cos my mensus nearly end. its kinda confusing though. shant mention it.

haha. lets talk more abt kat since darl wants to noe more abt her. As much as darl hates all those mushy2 stuffs, it goes d same to kat. its similar.

ouh.. as i grew older making more frens.. i began to treasure more of my old frens. bcos i think im more comfortable wif em. im missing em so much. yst i had a long conversation wif Fiqah. miss her man!. thank god she's still d same old her. its sad to see ur frens hu used to be so close wif u last time, changing to sumbodi else.its just aint d same animore. be it attitude or d way d person thinks. all tt stuff. haiz..

time changes ppl. no deny. i just hope i dun lose myself one day. god bless evrione.

PS: lets play a guessing game. who can guess wad is dis??

I, too, miss my DEARIE sedated many many. <3

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts