hee.haa.
disebelah sebelah ku.
ada yg ganteng.huahuahua.
hee.haa.
ouh see tday i love tday.ilove tday!!.
its raining its pouring!!
wahahah.

so coco b'dae is tday.
we'll cel it at nite.
i only bought fd. her fav fd.
n nth else.

so tday i had econs, PE n art.
wee.
i love it!!
art loves!!im gng insane!!guaguagua.
hee.
so econs is an interesting subs.
woah learn lots of new vocab.
n econs language,chim arh!!.
hehe.

so pe did nth.
talk2 only.
i skip it i went eat first n i join d class late.
haha
soo..art we went tru several artist's name.
ltr den i search more info abt em.
so aft tt, i went t bank.
t withdrew a efw bucks. yeah.bought sth.grr!! wanna buy shoe. bt dun hav my size!.
disgusting.

sumhow i feel like ppl are ignoring me when they see me.
why?
do they hate me?
am i invisible to em?
mayb dey r juz too happy tt i've alr leave.
ppl tend to look at me in one way which i hate it.
nt totally hate it. i feel uncomfortable.
what is wrong with YOU ppl??
grr.

ouh well anw when i was queueing up t withdraw money, i saw an aunt wearing a shoe tt makes me laugh.
it looks..funny!!
haha.


ouh anw, gosh im begining to fall in love with MI.
strange ??
bt true.
PS: syimah link me okay!!! hee.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts