my clan performin
ouh yeah!!
wee.
so d last day of orientation of MI was last fri.
n it was surprisingly enjoyable!!

bt d sad thing is im burnt.
like totally. yah.
i was standing under d hot burning ball fer like god-noes hrs.
yah
.
OUR OGL walking tru.
hee.
im one of d maskot fer my clan.
which is kyra.
n im in kyra 5.
i made more n more frens troutt.
its was awesome.
yah.
d close wans were faith, jane, yus, syimah, charlyene, xiao hui.
argh i dunnu d spelling.
bt my clan was great.

OGL making d performance
yar.

haha.
steph n seok cheng gt sunburn.
like lobster being cooked.
d sun was damn hot.
n furthermore im nt wearin any shoes at all.
i was like jumping arnd wen walking on d track.
grr!!!

bt nvm it was gret btw.
haha gt carried by my guy maskot.
he's so supportive. though he's paisey.
haha.
bt it was cool to see my clan cheering fer us under tt hot sun.
d atmosphere was hot!!
lots of noises here n der.

so my clan won d dance category.
yeah. gd job.
so like after tt, i went back to my sec sch.
gt cca open hs.
n i saw my dearie, mar, az...
ct M!!! fal, arif!! syai, mus!!! farhan n d whole gang!!!
it was great!!
miss em ol soooo much!!
we were like makin lots of noises.
fir k was like telling me d day of our results.
n we're like talking how fast time is passing tru..
n i saw squidword too!!
haha i didnt realise at first squirword appear suddenly n say wat send testy or sum other shit.
tt shit lar.
haha.
its great.
didnt get t see my sisters though except fer shafa.
haha.
sec 1 batch seems to be petite fer d majority.

making 1 whole round arnd d stadium.


other clans doing sum stunts.

haha it was a great day.
i get to see d LOVED ones once agn.
n aft tt we went t eat at kfc.
haiz. i miss my sch.
seriously.

PS:man. im scared its only few wks tt we're gonna get our results!!! I MISS my hunneh n ayg too!!!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts