The selenge amg d most selenges.






ouh. what an unfortunate day i hav tday. uh huh.
ouh evri sun i hav mad. so like yar, last wk we nv attend it bcos we didnt noe it had alr started.
so this week i smngt alr wanna g mad.

n guess wad, while im in d bus. my lil sis called me n say im actualli in d morn shift. grr!! such a waste of time.
well my mad hav 2 session.morn n aft.
so last yr is in d morn. so we tot this yr in d aft. coco sis told its in d aft.

bt den my cher say tday its in d morn, n so we missedd lesson agn. mama was hot tday due to god-noes-why.
uh huh. bt it was ok aft tt. aft she left out wads within. n nw she's sleeping soundly. poor thng, she still need t work at night ltr. she's such a heroin.

yar. thank god i hav such great mumsy. ouh so like yar nad quit mad alr n she's nt werkin nw.
coco sis is so slenge man. waste my fare only.

oh sum 'interesting' happen tday.

see this shit.





saw tt?? or do u need a bigger pictr of it??
its kotex yar!! n its outside my bedroom window
its untolerable!! for godness sake fcukin disgustin! sumbody threw it dwn frm dunn which lvl. tt freak hu trew it muz be fckin uneducated man!ouh i guess tt freak is uncivilised.
damn it! noe wad is my reaction?
i look up my window n shout as loud as possible
"WHO THREW KOTEX OUTSIDE THE WINDOW???!!! UR MOTHER NEVER TEACH U IS IT??!!"
yeah. i dunnu la whether tt freak hear or nt? bt i hope she hears it.
ouh so tts d interesting part. im gonna complain it to CDC man. yucks!!!
Finally i get squidword songs. chat wid him juz nw. ouh gng insane man. gosh he can tolerate my shit!

ok. stop dead. FREAK FCUK OFF. shithead.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts