the camp

first and formost, i miss my gfs.
(min, ayg, uney, kin) + the rest.


BAYANGAN MENTARI
is our grp name. it rocks my socks off, i tell you!!
wee.
from the left( fizza, shida, saf, ariff, jack, zul)
=)
i love them all!! very muchh!!
i wont blog abt the camp till i get the rest of the picts yet.
Overall i have to say the camp is supercool!


lets go G-O go! =)
So i will do the survey tt ayg wants me to do it. lets see...


30 random facts about me that you might not yet know.
1. i never think myself as beautiful.(cause im not and never, so dnt ever mention tt i am cause i hate it.)
2. i think guys with curly hair are hot! not armpit hair of course. hahh(favour cute guys rather than handsome ones).
3. i love making stupid faces and going crazy all over the place and dont like ppl who always wants to look gd in pictr, afraid of making stupid faces in photos cause scared of being ugly.
4. imma sleeping beauty cos i sleep like a pig .
5. im a mean bitch. ( not to my friends of course).
6. im super lazy at doing housework.
7. i dont really knoww how to cook.
8. i love NICE undies and im always slumber rock cafe( dont care of what ppl say& the surroundings).
9. i love the guy g-string with a hole in the middle. tt's hot!!
10. i think people who wear thick eyeliners are hot!!!
11. i dont drink cold milo & eat choc with peanuts.
12. my fav snacks are seaweed & banana milk.
13. i love seeing guys with tight ass!! & im very scared of my future husband & me being fat mayb nt now, bt in future( tts why i exe alot. its for long term effects too).
14. i read qur' an alsmost evriday.
15. i DONT like to go pasar & wearing make up, except for the eyes part!
16. i have mood swings & i dun like ppl to bother me when im having it.
17. i dont look ppl by their physical appearance but more to their personality.
18. i cant TAHAN ppl with strong B.O. & long armpit hair!!
19. i have a dry scalp & warts under my feets.
20. i seriously dont like ppl to bite their nails. yucks!
21. i dont believe in long term relationship cause i dnt fall in love easily and i love hearing or watchg ghost stories tt sumtimes i wish to meet some of em.hehh.
22. i sumhow dont really like to eat rice, i prefer noodles.
23. i love my poly sch though it haunted (cause gt Mc & pizza hut + KFC)hahh.
24. im allergic to seafood bt i still eat em. just cant resist it larr!!
25. i dont restrict my circle of friendship (esp close & gd frens) to only malays instead i love & treasure evrione of my friends regardless of race. ppl hu restrict all these are shitty ppl.
26. i want to be taller!! and have bigger..okay i cant mention it.
27. im NOT emotional but i do cry bcause of my loved ones. not boyfriend of course, bluek!.
28. i sleep very actively cause i kick during i sleep and roll all over the places.
29. i love the art of piercing & tatoos cause its veri interesting bt i dnt do any of these as i dnt like to hurt myself.
30. i rarely share my personal life story with ppl arnd me sumtimes even with the closeones & i dont believe in best friends ever since..
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts