second day. the meetg

I MISS DEARIE SEDATED!!!
holla helloww!!

ouh hii!! evrione!
hee.
i saw DANI just nw.
hee. soo cuutee!!
hee okay.
though he's attached bt still its nt wrong to admire tt person kan.
enough.



2nd day was interesting, hee.
i love my course. alot!so yarr. gotta brush up drawing skills.
gt to noe better with my classmates.
i love my lecturer. kelly.
nw we cant call our 'tcher' by tcher.
instead we just call our lecturer by their names.
which im nt really used to it. hahh really.hee.
ouhkay i went for interview just nw for the mls exco thingy.
hahh im selected for it lar. when i dint even ask for it.
rezeki katekan. hee.

i cant stop smiling/giggling looking at arif(mat rock) face larr!!
hee. that joker.
okay so overall i just blabber whatever my heart says so.
hee.
kinda nervous at first. bt trout i felt okay.
nt as nervous bcause afterall they're like my friends so yarr.


i talk shitty things i guess.
hahh.
and aft tt gt the meetg.
yepps. luckily nt as long and dragging like yst.
okayy changed the bbq place to



venue: PASIR RIS.(pit 5)
time:3pm
price:$5





so yepps.
haiz. im joing adventure club for reall hahh.
only one outg in two mths,
sth like tt. hee. hopefully its fun larr.
got to do my own blog for my course. cool huh??
bt thers a prob. i 4gt my passwrd.
imma dead meat.
=)))





hee. im so lovin it.
evrithink goin fine. just that..
haiz.. well internally thers always a conflict.
haiz. sumhw sumtimes i tried so hard to make it all.
bt it the end it doesnt even matter.
goshh.



loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts