MLS camp =)

alright!
im ready to post abt the 4 day camp. let me tell you what i find impressive abt this camp.Firstly, we pray 5 times a day as jemaah.
Secondly, we did kiam..sth i dnt know what it is bt i know hw its like cause i did it.

Thirdly whenever its time to eat, we eat in a dulang 6 person to ea dulang.
Fourthly, the night walk was superb bcause the sch itself is truly haunted so yepps.
Fifthly, the people ther are really wonderful and outspoken.
ok i think if i carry on it wont end till tmr morn. so yeah. alot of impressive stuffs.
so i'll post the picts. A picture lies a thousand words. so enjoy!

Nicest & sweetest moment. the night walk. MLS! =))).
instead of gng just in pairs, we went 4 person. me , arif, shida & hafiz(police & theif guy)

the solat place.


zoozi doing th catapault. hahh.

our tags given by Faci's(short form for facilitators) & beside it i drew it specially for bayangan mentari. kinda crappy.


left:(me & ariff) right:( me & jack db)


BAYANGAN MENTARI ROCKSS!


CHICS & DUDES IN THA GRP.

was supposed to be our grp pphoto with our catapop bt the rest kpo2 and join in. =) (mainly Faci's)


the only gals in our grp.

our maskot. ideas by the members, drawn by me. =)


in the grls bunk!!!( i 4gt to bring back my own shoes. dumb huh??!)


left:(wano & me) right:(shakira & me)




that's Ama. she writes journel evri single day. and since evrione is sleeping, she uses her torch to write. cool huh!





performance by our Faci's. rock on!!!

ouh ther's alot of stars in our camp. we gt the ynger bro of the curly guy hair in DANIELLE. he's called ipin herre. we gt the police and thief guy( sarjan's dollah son), zureein, leman(DANIELLE members) etc.
dear god,
only you knoww how im feeling inside out. and only you can make thngs better. pls grant my wishes. tears rolled dwn my cheeck while on the bus only make me hate myself even more. i just wish everithink will be fine. amin!.
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts