friendship

A beautiful pictr to start of with.
the first day of orientation was ookaayy. hahh.well first day wasnt always the best.
lectures, talks, introduction etc.
yepps.

well, made a few friends bt wasnt really close to em cause i know none of em as i didnt attend my sch camp bt yarr still gt friends larr.thankfullly for the mls camp, i gained alot of benefits frm it. when im loss, unsure of which route i shld g, i'll alwaes bump to my Faci's and they'll tell me the way. so that's great! and when its break, i see my mls frens i can alwaes count on em. =)

ouh yarr well i was supposed to get my labby tday bt due to god-noes-why, postponed to tmr.
=((
didnt bring cash so cant buy the materials, gt the shirt bt pay tmr. freak!

so i was supposed to meet bayangan mentari gatherin..bt i didnt go for it. instead i met stephiee & gang!! wee!!=)))
hee. chill with em till 7+ then i feel like gng hm and i just did. oh gosh they rocks!

i miss my MI mates terribly!!!!ahh!!!

gosh i shant blabber more. mayb i regretted.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts