so near yet so far.

heeellloo!!!

hee. sumhow, i feel so alone.
haiz.
always. =(
bt luckily my friends are ther to cheer me up.
just nw i met steph, ilah, arif, mus & han!!!
=)))
hee. we planned to take the cert tgr.
and guess what?
they give that stupid same reason.
"office closed alr. come tmr." said mr gabriel(aka PLASMA TV)
grr!!!

i was so mad!
this had happened twice.
suay2 gt 2 cilaka tchers.
AI POO then PLASMA.
argh!!
haiz.

mayb takg tmr morn. arif want to go with me take the cert.
bt mayb only. that arif sumtimes talk alot bt no actions.
hahh.
hee. had so much fun with them.
if only my poly mates are as fun as them.
haiz, bt still they're the BEST!
gosh.

so tday, we did the eggs. and yarr.
we had to do 4 more eggs.

(left: aidie's(indian version with syafiq hand. =>. right:mine!)

thats my coloured eggie. =)

that's my designed egg.
okay you mayb thinking what the hell is this for??
hmm only ppl in my course will understand. =)

& this is Aidie's. i think its kinda cool & cute!
cannt praise too much ltr he kembang.

& this is his coloured egg.
eye sore!
gosh i had lots to do.
and i better not waste my time. =)
To : steph & gang, thx for making my day!. LOVESS!!
PS:meetg my gfs nxt mon. hopefully.=)
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts