crazziness in us!

well, i used to crave havg hols.
& nw tt im havg hols, im thinking wht i shld do i occupy my time.

spending time with him was the best alternative besides everythink else, for nw.

& so we met up. he gt his exams. we had mcd. & went t queensway. he bought his shit. we had fun. seriously insane. okay, we love going insane. & we had red bulls(okay i knw its nt gd) yeah. bt redbulls make me go highhhhh!!! oo0ouhh lala..like shalalalalala..

ouuhkay, back to whre i was sayg, ouh and we chilled. just sat ther chitchatting, i saw many of my missed ones. my juniors..yeah, cant wait t get back t sch. as in my sec sch. im missing every bit of it.

tmr i guess i dnt knw wht else to do. maybe tmr i'll just rot at hm. oh yst, i met up with dearie. gosh i miss her fr gd knws hw much. & we went shopping fr her. okay she went shopping, i just tag along. & shared stories & basically crapping ard. just love it. :)

im feeling better these few days cause i guess i have more time fr myself. & more time fr being close to god. it feels great somehow. so far life's been okay for me with the wonderful people ard.
thank you god!

okay im blabbering alot of shits tday thought i dnt hav much interesting topic to blabber on. hahh.basically bcause im bored.
& 1 more thing, my mobile bill costs 100++ bucks!
urghh. im dead!

okay i guess im done here.
i LOVE my pretty boy.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts