my peeps rock big time.

hee. hello hi! & bye! eh eh i mean helllowwww people.


hahh. alright i guess my assignments are driving me insane. so im going bonkers right nw. excuse me. yeah.

& so i went t sch tday ALONE! i reach the studio & it was pitched dark. i brave myself to step in do my shit for a while & went out. it isnt as bad as i thought it is. hahh. ok im crapping.

ouh and so after that i desperately nid a place to do my shit & some freaks to entertain me to live my spirit. & just when i thought i gt to do it all alone then there was arif..& hafiz!!! weee. i love them so!


& so we went t RP to do our shit. i guess we walked more then we do our shit because each one of us are fussy. okay maybe nt hafiz bt arif yahh. & me ..heee.. finding a hot spot for our ass to sink in. hahh. okay & so we found tt spot everyone start their shit. however tt HAFIZ kept menggatal. hmph. hahh..

& so its nice meetg & spending time with the missed ones. :))
its even greater coincidently bumping to another hafizzzzzz which i haven seen him for quite some time. weee!

i dont think i'll be going out tmr. cause i'm facing such a distressing situation right now. & unless if i think ther's a need to then i guess i have to. bt urgh please larh this project is killing me.
& baby, you are my only one.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts