self reflection

and after for so many wks & days of living free, i guess its time to return back to harsh reality. to be spotted yet unrecognised, making things difficult for myself yet it is a wake up call. and i knw god loves me. thank you god.

im just so sorry.

and sometimes its so hard not to dissapoint your loved ones even though you've tried hard. things just happens for a reason, probably. bt when it happens, obviously it creates a deep impact between one or anthr party. & honestly, im sorry. its time that i take a good look at myself and see what has become of me. maybe nw, i have to think back and its time to search back my true inner self. it feels so empty somehow. so lost and dumb founded. im dissapointed with myself, truly. sadly, this isnt what i planned. i never want it to be this way.

i just dont want to mention anything anymore. im sorry. i knw its of no use apologizing bt yeah,
besides that i dnt knw what else to do. :(

i need the clear sign to show im able to perform it.
because god, sadly but true, im a weak creature.

just something which depicts whats within.


PS: FUCK BLOGGER!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts