hello my uglyside of world.

hello.

ouh its hols had been okay so far. bt haish, i wonder when i'll be getting my result fr the job application. urgh.

its driving me insane. cause im broke & i just need it. this fri im returning back t my sec sch. oh well, main intention was t meet my missed ones. dint buy much fr the t'chers. maybe cards will do just fine.

well when i thought everything was fine, then ther is always sth else that happened. sometimes its just so saddening that people which is connected by blood cant be as open unlike people who arent connected by blood. & it makes me wonder why? is that part of life?

must i live with it? if yes, till when? if i had a wish, i'd wish i wouldnt have to live with it. because its sickening. nw people, if u dnt get wht im trying to say maybe you shld just shut up. dnt mean t be rude. bt at times, it so hard t get to understand people like me, its true.

well it makes me wonder why pretend like everything's alright & okay when the fact it's not. what the point? oh well i guess ignorance is a bliss, like what everyone says. bt freak, its dissapointing.

enough of that, im searching fr a new skin. im kinda bored with this skin alr. anw, i went up t the 28th floor of one blk which i cant remember & i thought the view frm above is superb.

i wonder whats its like jumping off frm the 28th floor. hmm...



okay. done. speak up will you?

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts