i love ayg.



& maybe im bored right nw hahh.
numerous peeps had been asking me to go baybeats this sat.
gees, i was just thinking of going for my cca this sat. its been a long time since i spent time under the hot sun.

and come to the thought of it, i think im gg for it rather than baybeats. sorry ppl. i need to burn my fats. :) really, even love mention tt im putting on weight. lucky my projects arent tt pressurizing, thus i can go for it this sat.

im gg t a play at my ayg sch tmr. & i met her jst nw. wee! i love ayg! dont mistaken me for being lesbian or what. bt basically this is the love btwn gfs. yes. & as per normal we met & share our stories, finding a hotspot to enhance the atmosphere. hee. it was nice.

it isnt easy keeping such friendship that strong without constant commitment. just look around and think back. you'll understand what im trying to say, bt if you dnt, then just shut up. cause you knw nth. hahh. okay im so rude. hahh. nah im nt trying to be rude. basically im crapping. bcause for your info, crapping is my all time fav. my closeones shld knw.

the 2 presentation just nw went well. & nw im doing research on warts. okay bye!

PS: Love, get well soon!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts