heelooo

okay i dnt change my skin this often alright. this is due to unforseen circumstance that i have to change. tsk, im still in love with my old skin though. tskk. bt anw, do feel free to comment on this new skin alright people. thanks!

oh the past few days had been great i guess. the fasting month has been running smoothly till now. hopefully till the end of the month, that'll be great. haishh. i miss my loved ones too. going out to those who thinks i love you hahh. yeah you're the one larh. too many to mention. :))

esp my DXDIP cliques. hee. missess!!!

okay i've viewed my new timetable & sadly, the most often name seen is thierry's. Which means, more projects will be given once sch reopens. urghhh!!

alright i guess i have nothing much t say, bt i knw by nxt wk i must memorize my script, i'll be breaking fast more often nxt wk & i need to chose on which GEMS to choose on a.s.a.p. .
oh & love thought my new way of handshake & huggies w/o body contact was adorable. heeee.
oh well that's it fr nw.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts