kills boredom

oh yst conversation was super nice i thought. it ended so nicely even though ther're sparks in between. & im done with selecting of the GEMS thingy. i've chosen love relations thingy & glad t say tt arif & cindy were in the same class as me. wee. thank god fr that.

and so somehw i felt damn lazy to do almost anything tday, which includes praying. urgh. okay its bad i knw. bt grr. oh well, i have to fight against this shit i guess. bt damn, its so tough.

rotting at hm tday, maybe want t do some chores ltr on. so i did some waste-my-time shits to kill boredom fr tday. okay its alr 6;43 & my tummy is grumbling. Oh! and yst my momma cooked fried mussels which are soooo deliciasoo!!! heee. okay done fr tday.


and baby, somehw you still impress me with those lil things.

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts