tell me you love me bt mayb not!

ignorance is a bliss

say whatever you want. assume whatever you like. keep on bullshittng. being sarcastic towards me wont change me or make me realise my mistakes.
am i in the wrong in the first place? i doubt it.

do i look like i care?
do you want me to even care about it? what do you think? how do i feel? must i think of how you feel when you dnt do the same way? is it worth trying my best when the fact is that you dont even realise? must you always think otherwise?

is this part of growing? many say yes.
bt still, this part of growing sucks.
dont assume that you understand me when you dnt even knw a shit abt wht im going through right nw.
i had enough. to be silent is the only way.
if it still bothers you, then take my life.
if that satisfy you.

ignorance is a bliss, like what many says, so im doing it.

darn.
no one gets it. i dnt wish t mention abt it.
& sabby said im getting thinner.
tsk. okay, maybe kinda true. cause i always dnt feel like eatg.
why must i?

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts