mom, im sorry.

at times it hurts so bad when the fact that you're trying so hard to impress onself. bt still tht one forsee everything when u make a slightest shit tht irritates one. nt trying to be rude or spice things up btwn one another. bt being silence means sth. maybe nt to you bt to another, it means alot.

things just so no nice right now. and i dnt wish t talk abt it t anione. ppl ard seem to get on my nerve with tt every remark given out by em. bt wht have i done wrong? i doubt it really.

is it really me? and i hate myself fr being the cause of this shit. bcause as much as i tried to ease the tension, it's always worsened. be it directly or indirectly, the blame is always on me. and i always wonder why.

god, i knw i've nt been tht gd soul compared to the rest. bt please, im still a helpless soul. and i do need much of your strength to move on. get over this shit. talking abt this shit, it makes me think abt hw long must i face it. and will i be able to get over it in years to come? or will it worsen as years passed, as i grew along.

tell me. give me an ans. please?

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts