oh love i just love.

oh tday we had new module. we're supposed t learnt on hw to use flash player. coolness! bt somhw the lecturers arent tht sure of wht they're tching emselves. i guess its kinda tough t handle. and so when we're bored, its time fr camwhoring time. and i knw cindy love t play alot with my phone when boredom strikes. heeee.

and these are some of the loved ones who rocks my socks off, my studio mates. :))

okay taken by nth-better-to-do cindy. =,=

and love went over t my studio. okay did nth much slack ard. while im enjy myself playg aidie's psp. heee. tht game of his is super adorable!!! and while im busy onlining, he's fast asleep. heee.

and aftet tht we had ssp. bad news! scripts changed. and some characters were eliminated. urgh. and my scene has a huge diff. frm wht i've heard. ouh damn. :( anw the ssp mates really rocks!

and thts all fr tday. tmr i'll end late & i cn hardly wait t mit my gfs up. heeee.

shit! wht's wrong with you? its only a minor shit. wth???!!!

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts