assignments, again.

oh, i was bored just now. after doing my rhino. met love. he gt his dental appmnt jst nw due to his teeth prob. & gees, nw i have to wear a retainer. okay, i knw it doesnt hurts. somehow it hurts to see it. okay sounds crappy nvm.

this picture here was taken yst. filled with boredom so cmwhoring is the only way to kill them. sometimes lecture are just plain boring. have to admit it even though i have enough sleep before but long lectures are just killing me, my eyes tends to be heavy. zzz..

oh and i managed to capture my frinch, which i think is already long. maybe its time for a haircut. the problem is when? hmm..

was supposed to meet dearie tday after my sch so much of feeling all excited, the excitement dies off just like tht when i received the phone call. :(

maybe nt this time. next time prolly? i heard starbucks giving out free drinks just nw. is it for real??


So, i was bored just now, after doing my rhino. met love. he gt his dental appmnt jst nw due to his teeth prob. & gees, nw he have to wear a retainer. okay, i knw it doesnt hurts. somehow it hurts to see it. okay sounds crappy nvm.
he was trying to prove to me that he's a better photographer. uh boy, maybe NOT! haha.


OHKAY, assignment, HAVE to consult theirry regarding my design direction. gees, most ideas were rejected as what i heard frm my other mates. and now that we have 3 lecturers, each give diff comments. & i cn see some of my mates are alr stressed up due to iknwwhy. okay, its been raining cats and dogs fr the past 2 days & im loving it. cause i love rainy days. i'll be wearing like 3 piece of clothg to keep me warm.


okay so love ended super late tday. sheesh but we managed to meet & camwhore. heeee.
oh sometimes mr jibby can get jealous so easily, so not the very nice thing. BUT, oh wells.


okay camwhored for a while, mr jibs thinks he take photograph better than me but the fact is not. despite that, i love this photo below. the best fr tday, no effect or whatsoeva. thanks to the "sonotpro" photographer, jibby.


okay, done !


faris assignments!! to be done! gees, complicated essay. hopeuilly my grl2 can help me out tmr or else..i'd be doomed. thank god tmr aftnn gt no lesson, have a so called class excursion at ct hall. i've to save cash in order to buy my parents anni prezzie. and im looking forward to tmr!
Last but not least....


mr braces no more, now mr retainer.
oh love, you're still my boy. :))



loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts