happily loved!

yest dint went well fr us. though we had movie. yeah & yst conversation, was even worst cause we dint really have it. and yes, tday we had a blast! had that heart to heart conversation. ends off nicely and so we went pool. i've no idea whts gotten into me. i suck at pool tday. love won me over and over. omg! anw, everywhre is brightly lighted; christmas decoration all over the place.


view captured from inside of the mrt; on the way home.

views captured while in the cab.
oh, and this was captured while walking. hee.
and i must say, i enjoyed myself very much. and im sure he did too! heee. thnks love fr spending time, treats and hearing me out; being patience with me. you've done so much for me and i really appreciate all that. heee. my hottie rocks my ass off! boy, im still so into you. love you, hottie.
PS: uh, breast stroke? haha.
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts