old sch,FAV gfs. :)

HOTHOTHOT day!

yes. the weather was excruciatingly hot just nw. okay, to be honest, it was yst. see yst, i went t clarke quay with chiobu to do my history of journal project. heee. so fun, yest!
gt free gummies, saw few HOT cars and camwhored. :)

chiobu cindy & me

somehow, it feels great camwhoring with these statues. hee. felt so real.jibby was still havg lesson and stuff so, i take this fr replacement. heee.
okay lame i knw. tsk.

anw, i bought this! new addiction. enough of warheads. heee. tsk tht chiobu lar influenced me to buy. hahah!
oh you see these mini heels, not heels actually. its a door stopper. cute right??
& obviously i captured some HOT cars i saw over there. wee.
so after that we went t "eat" & window shopped. when chiobu left, guess what?
i've no whre to go. and i was damn bored. my gfs were still working. and i msged love. & i return to sch. when his lesson ended, we head to marina sq. had pool while waiting fr my gfs.
i met my super long old school fav gfs!! to be exact my pri sch mate. heee. it was such a lovely meet up. esp like after few decades we last meet up and stuff. gosh, the night was great!
As usual, camwhore is a must!
& here, me & munirah. :))
more picts with mun. bt yeah. i love them all. reached hm at like 11pm? and tmr im gg out with dearie, on fri with grl2.

oh weekends are fully booked by myself. specially set aside fr the endless assignments. gees, philosophy is such a pain in the neck. grr! and paps been great. heee. oh and yes, i still dnt knw why i cant make phonecall when the bills are alr paid. :((

oh yes, yst "argument" was endless. & yes i admit im a hardheaded bitch. love, thanks fr yr corncern and all. bt yes, sometimes, it's just me. thanks fr being patience. you're loved! :)
okay, loves all!
PS: urgh, puffing?stop?
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts