suckky day!

shut up!
speak no more and just listen to me.

everything been so sucky right now. totally sucks to the core. my mobile line is dead for the moment due to unforseen circumtstances. urgh! so for those who wants to contact me, pls call my home phone.

those who dnt have my hm no, kindly ask frm me personally, thanks! okay, tday outg sucks! nt tht i hate the weather or the company, in fact i enjoy rainy days very much as well as the company bt i guess its nt the right day to go escape. my cliques were damn bored and sick of waiting. we gave up & everyone head to diff direction. tsk.

and i joined my cca meet ups. urm, also similar situation, pathetically seen. only like 4 heads turned up initially and the rest came real late. and because of the rain, yes, the whole thing is disrupted. and we had bowlg which ended like 10 plus. urgh.

and once i called love, i gt nth else bt nagging frm him. & i called hm & yes, nagging agn. oh gosh. and yes, we've to walk damn far (bt actually not so far, bt since its like 10 plus alr so seems like far to me) to parkway parade there to take a straight bus to wdlnds interchange. gees. & so reached wdld interchange ard 11:30. well its nt the first time i came hm this late. only the sisters were at home. so yeah, moving on, when i reached hm, gave love a call & he dint pick up, proved tht he's asleep.

and i feel so bad right now. towards love & papsy.
im sorry & imy.
oh gosh.
:(

tell me how sucky it can be?
rmmbr people, contact me thru my hm phone. thanks!
& sorry fr the inconvenient.

:(

oh and sometimes friendster people is real irritating esp strangers whom i dnt knw, giving smiles & urm adding up fr the sake of viewing? eww. stop it seh.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts