imissyou!

i had lessons tday. the rhino. kinda easy i thought. yeah, so far i can get through it. but right now this philosophy shit is driving me nuts. i mean like totally. kah hui returned alr. full of gifts and etc. :))
and we celebrated wano's birthday. why, obviously she cried tears of joy. just like fizza. hee. its was super adorable. everyone was around her and singing her song. and she just kept on crying, laughing and smiling from ear to ear. and we had her to cut the cake, with her shivering hands and yes, everything went well. heee.

well,tipahku, i hope you like tht lil surprise for you. :)) and yes the whole ssp was talking about us being featured in the malay newpaper. & i keep receiving msgs telling me my name was appeared. heee. ish tak sangka you! all thanks to those who guide me, director, haddad & etc.
thank you guys!
okay, im skipping sch tmr i guess. i've gt shits to finish on.
and love, dnt do anything tht worries me will you. omg. since he passed his driving license, he cant sit still at home. well, actually he never does. bt yeah. now he drives through and fro. making me worried, seriously. anw just nw was fun, oh boy, you're wet throughout! except fr the part we argued abt tht stupid "bestfriend". oh that jibby's friend is nice, haha. okay i dnt knw wht his name bt i had fun gossiping with him. heee.
my jibby, you got me head over heels you know!
:)

okay done!

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts