all over, around.

love!

Met love today. somehow, love has a problem, about changing things last min. luckily, it wasnt a drastic change. it feels great spending time with love, sinking deep within his arms. we drop by my work place to settle some things, then had lunch at mackanzie. Tried the char kway. yummy!

Later on, went vivo to meet his peeps, then im homed and he went to sch fr the camp meetg. im nt joining it bt im performing fr the act. Also because, im working on the 31st and on the 29th itself. I dnt knw, i'm so weak at controlling emotions. maybe because my body is tired, as such, sometimes, such minor things caused like such a great impact on me. The one and only, is still always standing by me no matter what. i've to say, i love that. :)

oh and how could i forget ther's this one day love surprised me by turning up at my workplace. it was very sweet, with his cuzz. he look superbly adorable and they spent an hr at my workplace. heheheh. omg, because of work, i hardly have time to watch my chi 9pm show. :(

im sorry.


char kway;such an entertaining day, and im feeling fatigue right now. to be exact, i feel sleepy. okay done!

bye!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts