Dearest treasured.

spent the morning with her before i went to work. it was a very pleasant meet up. she seemed alil hyper active, i think i know the reason why, she's longing for my presence, that's why. hehh.

anw, we met at cwp. windowshopped a while, bought lunch and went to her place. yes, movie watched us, chitchatted and camwhored. heee. by the time im supposed to go off to work, im alr feeling all sleepy. i cnt stop yawning at work. there werent much customers there that day.

rules there had been stricter due to some complaints. now, can no longer crowd amg the staffs, no chit chatting, must walk ard, etc. wth? the whole environment seemed to change. so i left early yst, i dint wait fr the other cause i was feeling sleepy. Love accompanied me on the phone otw back. omg, i had enough of stupidcrappy conversation. Why must it always happen this way? I think back and realised, i know partly its my fault. yes, it's always been me. gosh, im so hard headed and i admit that. you're still the one though. :(

going sch today fr my drama practise, work tomorrow.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts