life at the moment.

finally,
im off today. okay, lets talk abt my life currently, working as part time. the people there are very outgoing and open minded. that's a good thing there. so far i enjoyed working there. also because i got the chance to play the games there. sometimes, the place can be very packed.
anw, with my hottie, met him yst after work. rejected to work OT due to this date. yes, situation hasnt been tht good fr us. ther's always something to go against with. nevertheless, that's part of r/s, i know. trying to get use to the mood of me working and he's not.
yst meet up was a short and pleasant one. thank you, love!
oh sorry gfs, i dint attend to the bbq. and im actually dissapointed with someone. it seems like you only need me when you're in need and that is not very nice though you know i dnt really mind helping you out bt still..and you still owe me something which belongs to me.
that's all.
oh, because of that stupid experience, it makes life much more diff fr. had i knw such things wld happen, i would just keep my mouth shut. wth?



loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts