Work!

work, work and work!

yes, past few days been working 9 hrs daily or more than that. some days, the place is fully packed so they require my assistance etc. okay.

tiring, yes. Yet, enjoyable. :)
okay, love reached here safely. he shared all his experiences and stuffs, hearing his stories, it brings back memories to my art kl trip. me and my gfs. it was such a memorable journey and im missing every bit of it. its so hard to even meet em regularly cause ea of em is busy with their own life. he bought me sth, heee. thankss!!

oh, finally, we met tday. cause i ended urm quite early ard 9pm. so we jst went ard walking and eatg. planned fr movie bt i dnt feel like watching it so yeah. ther's always alot of people hanging ard cathay every night, somehow.

yes, oh, i took the train back and this one person looks like bangle sat beside me talking as loud as he can on the phone. pissed me off! tsk. my earpiece spoiled! like forgodness sake, sickening sony ericsson. i used it fr barely less than a year and this sort of thing happen. wth? my samsung earpiece is still in good condition though many years have passed. okay, fine. tmr, im working bt i have to get a replacement fr a new earpiece and love's accompanying me fr tht. oh, i look forward t gg out with my beloved cliques, to sentosa hopefully? thu? that's the only free day. the rest of the days, seemed like its booked. so yeah okay till here. bye people.

thanks love fr the short lovely meet up. :)))

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts