emotions came pouring in.


work yest, bt there wasnt much customers fr the whole day. it was simply slack bt i bet tday will get packed cause its ladies nights. so we spent time learning new games and my colleague, justin taught me quite a few. somehow, most of the games are the long winded types of games so, my brain only absorbed 50% of it. hehehe.

haha bt he's nice enough to teach me other games. such a nice guy. we played davinci code, i thought tht game was interesting bt he said it was boring. =;= i guess im the winner fr tht. heheh.

oh, and its only me, irene and jus so ther's nth much things gg on and went home at 11 reached like nearly 12. by the time i reached adm, my legs and were dead tired. i always felt lazy walking home. so i always took the bus. so, i have to top up my ezlink constantly. haish. adult fare is really scrapping my cash off. before work starts, i travelled all the way to simei. fr an exchange of my faulty earpiece at the sony ericsson shop at east pt. since they only have a few stores. yeah, tht sickening love wasnt awake yet though i was alr in the way. tsk. oh, we had breakfast and played checkers, its a draw.

and tday morning he called at 11 plus. i knw im still dead sleepy and he was being annoying with repeatition of the similar dialogue. tskkkk. okay, bt atlest he called t say morng. thanks love. oh, wed, date with love and dot. thu, date with my beloved cliques!

im so glad i gt a leave on the 30th!

thats all.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts