eyes hurt; worried.

today is urm.

i dnt knw hw to describe it. errmm lets see. in the morning, i woke up at 6plus. Showered and get ready for school. as usual, i'll use my contact lense before putting on my eyeliner. oh guess what?

my eyes create problem in the morning. to be honest, ive absolutely no idea whre the problem lies. its either the contact lense, the solution or my eyes. hmm. i've place the contact lense in my right eye. okay, but when it comes to my left eye, it hurts alot such that tears came flowing out from my eyes without i even realising it. like seriously. omg. i quickly took the lense out. bt still, the tears kept on flowing out as if im crying but im not and its only one of my eye. i rested a while. i thought that it'd be okay after a while. so i tried putting on the lense again. gosh, only god knows how i felt at that point of time. like seriously, i gave up. put both of my lense in my container. oh, earlier on i've alr applied eyeliner but i cleaned it due to the pain. so i reapplied it, packed my things and off to school.

so for the first time im as blind as a bat, okay nt like literally. bt yeah, without specs or lenses on. goshh. oh, the reason fr me nt using my specs cause it broke. uh huh.

okay i attended lesson at 9am instead of 8am. did projects, halfway followed the beloved to the nearest ntuc. then after class, went off to meet love have lunch. then off to city hall, alone. then to bugis. then to causeway. waited fr ayg fr few hrs. when she finally turned up we tried searching fr places to chill but failed to find any. be it at mcd or kfc. finally we had it at starbucks,
like finally.

haha. gosh, it was lovelyyyy! thanks yang fr spendg time with me. your attachments are starting soon, so all the best fr it alright. we'll still have regular meet ups though, hopefully. :))


loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts