bad day

is there a day you wished that you've never stepped out of your house?

well, for me there is, which is today.
omg, you wouldnt wna know what happened today.

gosh, love and me planned to have breakfast yst. so we planned not to be late today. i tried my best to be early. yes, reached the bustop and waiting fr the bus to arrive. there were alr tons of people waiting fr the bus there.

great!
the bus came, and guess what? it was damn packed that no one could board it. by that time it was alr 7:10. oh i came out of the hs at ard 6:45 yeah. okay, so i walked briskly all the way to adm mrt. oh, i was going up the escalator, there, i saw my train i fastened up my pace hoping that i could board it. just when i fastened up my pace, the door closed. oh how superb huh???

okay nvm, i was perspiring alr in the early morning. so i waited fr the train. the train arrives and thank god i gt seat. reached at JE. met love and so on. love was smiling at me, something which makes me smile. thank you, love! had breakfast etc.

ive no idea why these past few days ive been emotionally weak, like seriously. i wasnt feeling good and everything seems to go wrong for me. teared in the morning fr godknowswhy. yet, love was there comforting me patiently. god, only god knows hw i felt at that point of time.

projects kills.
not one after another.

i felt blessed to have such great peers, like cindy and kok. okay, we all blast up at each other due to pressure. yet, we're still there for one another. they're such great friends who's always there by my side despite what happens. thank you so much fr being understanding. :)

i really hope everything goes well tmr.

oh otw hm, once i reached JE, it was fcking packed. i cant enter the first train which arrives so have to wait fr the second one. i did, thank god i gt a seat. oh bt guess what? there's a bangla standing infront of me, thats not the point bt the B.O. stinks like god knows man. makes me sick. i was alr havg a migraine and with that pungent smell, it just makes things worst! grrr! now im really startg to hate banglas.

but despite all these shits, im glad that i had lunch with love at pizza hut just now. it was great. atleast, it cease the pressure im facing. thank you love for being understang, being there everytime i need you, having such patience to tolerate my shits though i kept on scolding vulgarities, advicing me on what to do, trying your best to cheer me up. gosh, i owe him alot.

lastly, thank you god.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts