sweetest surprise.

oh, morning was refreshing!

cause love made the sweetest surprisee! before i go further on what he did fr me, i've to let out some rants.

people !
if you're in a train, esp a crowded train, pls be considerate not to lean again the poles, which are meant to be hold. gosh, i felt so feeble because i havent been consuming much,for past few days, i only consumed few pieces of bread per day. when i board the train, i dint get any seat. that's okay i guess, cause im strong enough to stand till JE then to dover.

oh, and those who are familiar with the train route. the route whereby the train frm marina bay will terminates at JE, yes, that route.

if those who are familiar, they will know that the train will shake vigorously before reaching the JE stn due to the changing tracks. yes, and if you dnt hold on to sth, you'll be most likely fall or step on other people shoe or sth.

so, thers this bitch, who lean on the pole, yes, such a bitch, because of that i cnt hold on to anything. furthermore, infront of me ther's a man so i cnt possibly hold the door due to the limited length of my arm and height.


luckily, i saved myself by trying my best to stand nearer to the man, who standing beside the door and when the train shakes, i just stretched my hand out and hold the door. thank god for that. this happens at the exact moment when the train shakes. great! just as expected i nearly fall, the man stepped on my leg too as a result.

if only that bitch dint lean on the pole i could just hold a pole and secure myself easily. goddd. urgh, pissed me off in the early morning.

enough of my rant, oh love kept on calling me while im in the train very often but i dint suspect aything. i thought he was just being corncern over me. i even asked him where he was and he replied at he was at simei.

guess what?
once i reached dover, love was there, beaming widely towards me. i was totally surprised, like seriously. such a sweet surprise indeed. we exchanged hugs then he sent me over to my class, on the way to my class after passing by the foodcourt, i just remembered that i wanted to buy some bread to fill my empty stomach. so i thought i could just forget abt tht plan and buy it later instead.

but i was so wrong, love suddenly open up my bag, then there was a piece of bread in which he secretly placed it in my bag when i visited the toilet earlier on. then i was like aww. omg.

like seriously, he's being all so sweet to me. he kept on beaming everytime he converse to me. it left me speechless. most of the time i just stayed silent, looking at the way he speaks and his hilarious gestures. it was all very cute, hee.

after sch, paid a visit to the doctor, then homed.
oh and i gt new facial wash cause i guess its time to change to a new one. hehh.

okay, i shant talk much anymore, im just thankful that i have such a sweet boyfriend who managed to make my day.

one last thing, the weather is so hot that it kills!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts