project; as usual.

FOOK!

my lappy is lagging thus i cnt upload all the picts. shithead! oh anw, yest afternoon, my grp mates and me went to mt fabour todo our photography project. darn, somehow it was as what ive expected. it was very tiring and it was such a hot hot dayy! omgg. we're perspiring like as if we went fr jogging or sth like tht. and i assume my skin darken by 2 times. =;=

okay whatever it is, i think we're nearly done with it. thank god. photography is so not easy, not as easy as i thought it is. okay, i know we have to rush because by next fri, is the dateline for the submission of report. urghh..

okay, otw hm yest, we took bus frm harbour front all the way to wdld cause i wna sleep on the bus. i managed to sleep the first half part of the journey then i stay awake till the bus reach marsiling mrt and i took the train home. like seriously, i was feeling unwell in the bus. my tummy doesnt feels right and i felt dizzy.

alright once homed, it feels great. today morning, my eyes creates an issue. wth?

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts