of all days!

I still cant get over it. Like of all days, i forgot to bring my camera along with me on the 2 impt days. gosh, i guess im getting more forgetful and easily tired nowadays. It was on the 31st, yes, last day of 2009, i dint bring my cam along with me. yes, just great huh. And my hp cam sucks big time, you can see the quality based on the first two picts below.

Anw, i did erm, tarian today fr the first time. Im nt trying t brag abt it. Just tht, erm to those who knw me, im nt really a tarian type of person. hehe. So, that was something new to me. My first and broadcasted. Gosh, i think i'll look funny on it.

The last day of 2009 was erm pretty mundane actually, i dnt really feel the vibe. And im nt really looking forward to 2010 because i really have no idea what to expect this year. The day at work at damn hectic. Sadly, ive t leave halfway, met love to have supper then off to woodland t meet rip&syai. Just in time fr the countdwn. & We went exploring abit here & there. Much fun. Thanks syai fr riding me, poor him. He gt breathless riding me on the bicycle. hehh.

I need to get some sleep. Miss my girls!

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts