oooh la laa!

Please be very jealous because i just received my 88 eye shadow palette ytd at such a low price. Thanks to ebay & mamarazi!hee :))

Yesterday was such a memorable day for me. Due to few things, love dint text me a single msg fr the whole day. I spent time chit chatting with few of my girls in my class, like seriously it was such an interesting conversation. Me & my committee lions had an awesome bonding session together. Its so hard for us to get together like yesterday, talking abt all the moments we've been tgr, laughing too much till we pee-ed, fart & stuff! Totally hilarious! Oh, and i've found out a new spot at my sch and camwhoreed with Mams.

I must say no matter how sucky life might be, im really thankful that i have such people who neveer fails to brighten up my day.

Things will get suckier in future, i assume, somehow.

Sad truth, love's birthday cel had to be brought forward as he has to leave. He has to go overseas for NS training for a month. I wouldnt say i like tht idea of him gg overseas esp on his birthday for such a duration bt i knw ive t get used to it. Yes, because it'll somehow get me prepared for future, plans fr overseas study etc.

Honestly, i really want to go somewhere relaxing, my mind has been wandering around & i jst feel restless fr the past few days, due to god knws why.

Im looking forward to COCO's birthday, turning 14 bt bigger than me. heee. Okay, thats it.
Take care people, play safe!

This comp sucks abit thus, as much as i want t upload the rest of the picts, i just cnt because its time consuming. Next time then!





loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts