those words

a day alone at gym today was exactly what i needed. few questions, why alone? i guess i cant find the exact answer but i really prefer to be alone sometimes. to those who barely knw me, im just alittle unusual at times. i even do shopping alone randomly. and at times i even go exploring my ownself. i prefer to be independent not that im anti - social bt i jst felt tht at times i barely have the time for just myself and i.

being alone makes me feel free. i dont have to worry what other thinks about me, i dont have anything or anyone to consider as im alone.

something caused makes me feel down today. i dont wish to elaborate but honestly, im nt those emotional freak but some things really matters to me and to witness it happens the other way round just breaks me.

thank you god for introducing me wonderful people around me, i cant thank god enough for that.
fcuk those who tries to bring me down with their words cause it wont break me.

on a lighter note, we had beloved kok & alvin's mini cel at studio. Yes, i love the way the donuts formed their age. hehe yes, happy birthday to both of you. :)) All of us growing oldeeer very quickly.

Photobucket Photobucket

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts