who always stand by me.

The feelings never change, despite us changed.
As we grow old, challenges seemed to increase.
We then learn that love isnt all about being happy all along.
Its about learning and understanding from each other's experience.

I never believe in happy ending.
Because nothing last forever.
But for one thing that im sure right now is that,
you'll forever be remembered by me for always being there for me.
im writing this not because we having arguments or whatsoever. but we have to admit times are hard for us. i know i have to be strong for him because i guess things are tougher on his side. at times i even think abt this. if i have to be strong for him, then who'll be strong for me? every meet up that we have is a blessing. because during these times, we'll treasure every bit of it. i kept on reminiscing the times we had the outings we went through and how often we used to go out and all. to think about all that, comparing to whats happening right now. its saddening, its pathetic, sometimes i ponder on it, asking myself will be strong enough to go through it till the end? i knw i have my worries bt usually at the end of the day, i managed to go through it easily. i guess i just have doubts abt myself. I wouldnt say he's perfect because no one is, but he's all good enough for. I've always admired the way he's always there fr me nt physically bt mentally. how he always tries to please me, put a smile on my face despite whatever that we're going through. the fact that he's always been supportive of me, helping when im in need.
thank you god fr giving me someone like him. ily.



loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts