dad being a dad

i was thinking on what to blog and so i reflected what ive gone through fr the whole day just now and finally, got myself some inspirations!

read my tittle. something to do about dad. im not trying to pinpoint anyone but im just commenting in general. i guess i can count the number of daughter/son who are close to their dad. somehow, dad usually tends to be unaffectionate, strict, somewhat unfriendly, not closely related to family matters and always refer to mom to speak to us if there's any issue. due to all that, being brought up in such a way, i wish i could really change all that once i have my own family. i dont want someone my little ones to be apart from their daddy. i want them to be close knitted among one another, i want them to see him as someone approachable and someone whom they can speak to if there's any need at all. the most important thing is that, i want them to understand and love each other be it mentally and emotionally.

the past few days had been extremely hot, agree?
and so it rained today, in the afternoon, like finally. it rained cats and dogs, along with thunders and lightning. the thunders and lightning wasnt like norm, it was much more louder and scarier. imagine yourself in a bus and the lightning was so close to you that it felt as if the bus was being strucked by the lightning. well, thats was what i faced just now. and i heard this dialogue, ' i guess its really true that the end of the world is coming.' i knew i t was just a random comment by someone but it really scares the wits out of me. upon hearing that, chills ran down my spine. that dialogue made me ponder on certain things. i guess, as humans, at times we're living in ignorance and in denial and somehow, maybe its time to wake up.

boohooo :( i dont want to be among the bad onesss.

next thing, one of my colleague asked me this qn just now, ' are you a bad girl?' instead of answering back to him immediately, it took me quite sometime to think, then react to his qn, and i just shook my head as my answer. and so it got me thinking, am i a bad girl? like literally? come to think of it, nahh not really, i dont drink/smoke/be a gangster/bully or whatsoever. then i thought again, am i a good girl then? hmm, well, to be honest, i dont think so. but i can say imma naughty girl because im neither good nor bad and abit of naughty here and there. heeeeeeee. okay that shall be it then!

okay i know this post is so whatever, so random and it doesnt have any relation from one point to another, but who cares, its my space my say. heee!

read it or leave it.

okay babies, take care!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts