warna; sinopsis 2

last year, i wasnt part of sinopsis 1. but this year, im part of it. not only as a mentor but as an actor as well. it was unexpected, it never crossed my mind that i will be performing again, but yes i did. and im proud of myself. from my previous play to this play, the huge difference in both characters, obviously, it was a challenge for me. but thanks to the advises and words from ancients, lions,cubs etc they definitely helped me in giving me inspirations and motivations to perform better. the afternn show, as usual wasnt as happening as the grand show. there's few issues tht we faced. i was the only make up artist for my whole group. yes, apart from that, other member kept on checking on me regarding their make up etc. obviously i under estimate the make up process. i dint expect it to take tht long.

thankfully in the evening tetek came down and give a helping hand. :) love tetek much! and im glad to say everything went smoothly for the grand show and the response tht we received was overwhelming. the tears that we shared as a group touched me, the tight hugs that we had within one another showed how much bond we've created throughout these few weeks. im proud of my babies because they did well, they improved so much. im so glad tht they take the advises/comments given to them to be better. alhamdulillah. im nt sad tht my family isnt there because i knw they're supportive of wt im doing thou at times, they dread abt it etc. at the same time, i cnt stop feeling guilty for nt being able to attend my cuzz wed.

atleast love was there to witness me :) that brought my spirit up. and so just like i mentioned eariler, no more plans, because somehow plans dont work. whatever it is, i enjoy spending quality time with love. :)

paps was like saying, 'okay ahh, no more cca anymore ahh.'

my punat, & replica of arep mangkuk ( his personality, style etc so similar )

below are my babies aka group members.

my master piece.

zad, mentor.

yana, bird.

zul, zuzu.

thank you god, thank you lions for making this memorable & i just have to mentioned these few special people who's presence touched me. thanks haddad, syafiq, fahmi, mai, afiq, fil, my committee ladies, aj, khai, zal, nisya, fard, mada, shak, . :)

okay girlfriends, boyfriends, date me! im freeeeeeeeee.

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts